Friday, May 12, 2006

Back in Copenhagen

Yes, yes, I was lucky enough to get a chance to go back to the land where the beer flows like wine and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Denmark...

Thanks again to all my Danish friends and family for being the most hospitable people in the world and taking me out to experience the real Denmark. You know; Tivoli, water park, firing oranges out of a canon, having a drunken day of school in Haslev, you know whatever...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dane

Thank you for a fun time here in Denamrk..dident get the chance to say godbye to you, sadly..

Well, hope that your doing alright, and that you are coming back soon :-)

Blomster :-)

Dane W said...

Thanks for having me Kenneth and look for me on messenger every now and again.

You know I'm coming back, just have to decide how long I'm going to stay next time